home about me our home

Monday, January 13, 2014

4 CHAIRS

   



Ribbet Edit 4 cHAIRS 2


.4 matching chairs in living room



Ribbet Edit 4 Chairs

.4 chairs around an  ottoman, a perfect set-up for a living room visiting area.

Ribbet Edit 3 C's

I don’t know about you, but that is exactly what I want for my living room.

Dining Room & Lounge | Sarah Richardson Design

Can’t you just see yourself and a few friends or family members sitting here with a cup of coffee and good conversation?


furniture placement, love four chairs and a round coffee table

I could move right in this room.


.perfection

PEACEFUL, TRANQUIL, INVITING.

Do you like this look?

To see more of this arrangement take a trip over to my Pinterest board:

 
 

11 comments:

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

YES, YES ......I love 4 chairs in a room! My mentor and dear friend who taught me more about design than anyone......said this was THE BEST arrangement! I would have to start from scratch....but if I could I would!

Woodside Park said...

Hi, Kathysue - I really like this arrangement, and your three Cs are spot on! Funny I was just thinking about 4 chairs in this arrangement for our library in Maine.
Cheers,
Loi

Unknown said...

I'm a huge fan of the 4 chairs, and have been ever since Pottery Barn had such a design featured in their catalog a few years ago.

Carol@6WilsonBlog.com said...

If I had the right space, i would do it in a minute! I love the look and the feel it gives.

Tiffany said...

I never would have thought of doing this but I kinda love it. When it comes time for us to do our living room I'm going to keep this in mind.

vignette design said...

I love this a lot. Especially if it is used in a fairly large, formal room where conversation is the goal. Leave the sofa in the family room for lounging and watching tv! I think you should do this in your living room! ~Delores

Stacey said...

I've always loved this look but haven't done it yet. Maybe some day. It makes so much sense and it's beautiful!

Victoria said...

I love the symmetry, the coziness and the ease of conversation in this arrangements. I think it would work with any style of decor, as you have illustrated here.
Best...Victoria

Unknown said...

I have always loved this look and been dying to use it in a client's home at some point since it will not work for my family right now. (too many grandbabies that need a piece to bounce on and crawl all over :) )

A Perfect Gray said...

that's exactly what I have in my livingroom - four chairs. I really like it. great post! donna

Schnitzel and the Trout said...

Love, love, the thought of 4 chairs.