home about me our home

Monday, February 8, 2010

VALENTINES DAY INSPIRATION


Since it is the week before Valentines Day I thought you might like some inspiration.


This is a fun wool pillow for Valentines Day. You can find it here


You can take an ordinary paper clip and twist it into a heart shape.



How about a special cup of coffee first thing in the morning for your sweetheart. All you need is one of these special stencils for $10. You can find it here 

.
This is so hysterical, I could not resist. Actually, I wish I had found this a couple of weeks ago. It takes that long for it to sprout.  Wouldn't little ones be  surprised when they see what was written on their bean sprout. Love this idea. You can purchase it here

How fun is this! Pretty and Pink and with glitter hearts.

Instead of a bouquet of flowers, how about a pillow covered in roses.


You can never go wrong with a fun love story!!

I hope this gives you some ideas or some inspiration  to make a special someone feel special on......
.......Valentines Day!!

"Enjoy the Process" Of : Finding new gift ideas for Valentines Day!

Kathysue



15 comments:

La Dolfina said...

Love the coffee stencil!!

Blondie's Journal said...

Fun post, Kathysue!! Love the bean!! Thanks for the links!

xoxo
Janie

Allie and Pattie said...

That bean is a hoot! Thanks!
xoxo Pattie

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

Ooooh I NEED that LOVE pillow!!!

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Love the bean girl...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Melissa Miller said...

So pretty Kathysue! Love the darling pillows. :)

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Another great post, Kathysue. I have seen both those movies and they are great!! That bean sprout is really unique. Who came up with that idea....Kim

Gypsy Heart said...

I love this! The stencil would be so fun and the pillows are great. Thanks for sharing!

vignette design said...

I love all these ideas for Valentine's Day. Thanks for stopping by my blog. We actually found good stuff at Alameda yesterday. Did you go? It was Super bowl, so it was fairly quiet there!

Sue said...

That sprout is crazy...I have no idea what to get for my husband, and he has a birthday 3 days later. I would love that pillow!

Sue

Tammy@InStitches said...

heehee, I have the polish with the hearts in it !

Pauline Wiles said...

That first picture is amazing - wouldn't want to live with it, but it's a very fun room!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathysue said...

test

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

You found some great stuff, Kathysue! "PS I Love You" is one of my favorite movies and I love the coffee stencil! lol Happy V Day a little late...Debbie