home about me our home

Friday, April 15, 2011

Easter Is On It’s WAY!!!!!

Whoa!!! Do you realize that Easter is only nine days away?!!!  How are you all doing on your Easter plans? Do you have your table figured out, and your menu planned?

I did several post to help inspire you and myself and you can go here and here or even here. Oh and just one more here if you would like more inspiration.

Today I felt like I needed a little bit of push to really get going on my Easter plans. I looked at some of the images I had saved for inspiration and they really helped me get in the mood for Easter.





Now who could possibly not think of Easter when viewing this sweet little bunny?

Just think of your table in soft pinks and whites
country living mag



How about soft blues and greens......
Source: flickr.com via Kathy on Pinterest


The natural color of blue and green eggs would make a soothing color scheme for an Easter table……….
10 (400x400)
A fun metal basket filled with shade plants and dotted with pretty blue eggs. This is so simple and can be used after the Easter holiday.

11 (360x450)




A bright dose of orange and yellow........


This is just fun!!! By keeping a tight color scheme this arrangement has more punch. Orange is a favorite of so many and not usually a color used at Easter. What if you had a table using the softer side of orange, yellow and pink and a pop of lime green?

1 (337x411)
Again, a simple but fun table for Easter. Notice the baby carrots at each place setting?

securedownload[11] (524x652)



Springtime colors always work.......


CLX0708INinspire02-de[1]
CLX0305OUT01DG-de[1]



All white........


Source: flickr.com via Kathy on Pinterest


I loved this image using balloons as molds to make over-sized lace eggs. Can you imagine making these in different sizes, and have them hanging over an all white Easter table? Oh my!! That would be amazing.

a1daae914dd1[1]


Afterall, even the Easter bunny has to look at images to get ideas!!!


I hope some of these images have inspired you!!! I know it helps me to write post like this to inspire myself!!

I already have my table planned but come back and I will share with you the images that have inspired my Easter table.

“Enjoy the Process” Of:
Planning and Easter table for your family and loved ones!

Kathysue

20 comments:

Unknown said...

How could they not inspire! Just gorgeous. I need to get on that Easter bandwagon ... It is coming up fast! Maybe this weekend ;)
Happy Friday!

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Lucky me, my mom is hosting this year! Usually I host every holiday for my family at my house, so I will enjoy being a guest this time around! (Yes, you can be a guest at your mother's house I'm thinking!) That last picture is just tooooooooo cute. Janell

SHERRY HART said...

I know I speak for all of your followers...we can't wait for your Easter table pictures :)

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

I am having dinner here and do have my table planned and my menu. I LOOOVE that picture os the orange tulips with the PEEPS in the vase!!!!!!!! I may try that with pink tulips and peeps!!!! Have a great weekend, KS! XO, Pinky

Karena said...

Kathy Sue Inspired beyond!! I love these yummy pastel, white, and bunny creations!!

Come over and enter my very Fashionable Giveaway!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

La Vie Quotidienne said...

Beautiful, inspiring images. Thank you.(-:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Wow Kathysue, these are all amazing. I love them all. I can't wait to see what you do. Your tables are always stunning. Hugs, Marty

Karen said...

The lace eggs are really beautiful. I'm thinking that something similar could be done to make ornaments at Christmas.

laxsupermom said...

I'm actually in a bit of a panic, because we'll be hosting CG's whole family. Great inspiration pics! Thanks for sharing.

Cyndi said...

Hi Kathysue,
That little bunny in the cup just made me smile,sweet! I am going with the green,white and blue theme this year which is a first for me.I can't wait to see what you do.How many days ahead of Easter will you get your table ready?

Kat said...

I just adore the arrangement with the peeps and jelly beans - it's beautiful, but so much fun! I can't wait to see your table, you always have such wonderful ideas. Hugs, Kat

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...these images are so, so inspiring! I must admit that for me, I am very behind on my Easter prep....and I didn't go quite as all out as I have in the past.

But, this makes me want to crank up the volume. My son loves Peeps...so I really must come up with a way to incorporate those in a fun way!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!!
xoxo Elizabeth

Beach House Living said...

Okay, the photos that have the real rabbits are adorable but even though "peeps' in any shape aren't something I would eat that flower arrangement is just so fun.

I still like the all white look.

xinex said...

I love all these photos. So beautiful, Kathy Sue! The real bunnies are so cute!...Christine

Sally@DivineDistractions said...

Great inspiration as always, Kathysue!
Of course, I love the orangy-pink table setting, but I was really intrigued by the eggs resting in the silver teaspoons...that's ingenious!
I know whatever you do, it will be beautiful!

Unknown said...

Cute Easter ideas! Love that white table with the eggs in the vases. Those darling bunnies are so sweet. Have a great Sunday!

Mona Thompson said...

Kathysue, You have outdone yourself. Each image just got better than the next. I could not pick a favorite. this is one round up of fabulous inspiration. I'll have to come back for inspiration when I start setting my table. Mona

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Kathysue, I am in love with the large lace eggs! Thanks for sharing these pretty images and I know your Easter table will be beautiful!
Hugs,
Sherry

Anonymous said...

lots of beautiful eggs! amazing!

Blooming Rose Musings said...

That little bunny in the cup is just too precious. How could anyone not be inspired by that!?! All lovely images. Thank you, Kathysue.