I am being interviewed by Karen on her blog, “Strictly Simply Style.”
She will be asking me these questions:
- What do you see as the biggest mistake that homeowners make when decorating their homes?
- How do you handle a situation when you know that a client’s vision for his/her space would not be visually appealing?
- What would be your advice to someone who could use the guidance of a professional but has a limited budget?
- Fill in the blank: People would be surprised to learn that a great resource for accessories and art work is…
- What are your thoughts on following decorating “rules”?
- What advice would you give someone who is considering pursuing a career in the field of interior design or interior decorating?
- How did you start in your design career?
- How would you describe your decorating style?
“Good Life Of Design!”
Kathysue is still:
“Enjoying the Process”