Symptoms that may occur:
- Feeling tired.
- No ambition to do anything.
- Lack of excitement or enthusiasm.
- The need to stay home and cuddle up with a blanket.
- When looking around one’s home, nothing looks right.
- Feeling the need for a whole transformation of one’s home.
- Nothing seems to inspire you.
- Avoid looking in the mirror.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- Enjoy cuddling under the blanket by adding a cup of your favorite hot beverage and a good design book or magazine.
- When grocery shopping buy a bouquet of flowers and a couple of new house plants to brighten up your space.
- Place pretty fruit in a bowl on your counter.
- Remove a few accessories from cluttered areas to open up the space
- Start making a list of projects starting with the small ones
- Go to an antique show or a garden show to get inspiration.
- Take a walk and enjoy the beauty around you.
- Look in the mirror and spruce up a little. Blush and lipstick go a long way in helping us look a little perkier.
- Make a lunch date with a good friend and talk about how you feel.
I have a lot going on right now and I am totally excited about the process of getting our playroom done, but I still have been a recipient of the “In-Betweens.” I am working my way out of them by doing some of the above suggestions.
I hope this helps a little to know you are not alone in this malady!!
What do you all do when you get the ,”In-Betweens?”
Please share we can all use good advice to get us through this time of year!!
“Enjoy the Process” Of :
Figuring out how to get rid of: