I have been given permission from Sande at A Gift Wrapped Life for some, “Allowed Procrastination.” She said it is allowed on Sundays and it is Sunday, right? I am actually making some progress. I am taking a little break before I go back out to the porch with the hose in hand.
So far I have:
- Potted the plants into the pots.
- Removed all furniture onto lawn for a wash down.
- Removed screen from window to also wash.
- Swept down all loose cob-webs.
- Scraped loose paint off of wall planter.
- Trimmed dead limbs off my Meyer fern that thinks it is an octopus.
This is where I sit in the mornings and drink my first cup of coffee .To Do:
- Clean off furniture and screen
- Wash windows
- Put porch furniture back on porch
- Paint planter on wall
- Paint lamp base that is terribly chippy( I know for those of you that like chippy paint you would love this, I just have to have it painted)
- Sit down and enjoy my efforts!!
“Enjoy the Process” Of: Spring Cleaning!!