I am, however, a girl that will make a list for special occasions where I might be doing things out of the ordinary. With that being said I have started a new list!!
I am an avid user of 3x5 index cards for my lists. They are the perfect size to put in my wallet and to carry around a store.
My new list is things that I want to look for when I go thrifting!! You know how distracted you can become when there is so much to look at. I just started a new list and so far on my list reads:
- Table for my porch-20wX25H
- Coffee cups for Hubbies work buddies
- Spooner for Bakelite knives(Like Ina Garten)
- Restaurant silver tray and silverware
- Large textural basket for center of my table
- Interesting baskets for decor
- Small oval white platters
- wooden cutting boards
Do you all make list like these? What would be on your list?!
“Enjoy the Process” Of:
Keeping your thoughts organized!