home about me our home

Friday, January 8, 2010

"SALE ALERT"

For you ladies that do not need a certain color of towel or a certain color of monogram thread Neiman Marcus has another way to purchase some gorgeous towels by Sferra, they only come in white with cream embroidery or cream with white embroidery, I have also ordered these and they are wonderful.Sferra makes lovely linens and these are beautiful towels as well. You will get four towels for this one price,amazing. It looks like a great day to buy towels!
Enjoy the Process of buying"Towels"
Kathysue

5 comments:

Foley said...

I'm really enjoying your blog - will have to let my sister know about it also!
I'm sure glad Debbie gave us the heads up!!

Kathysue said...

Thankyou very much Foley, I really appreciate it. I am looking forward to doing more posting and continued visits from you,Kathysue

Sue said...

You come highly recommended! I can't wait to get to know you.

Sue

Bill said...

Hi Kathysue,
I read about your new blog on A Stroll Thru Life and Emptynester. Just wanted to stop by and wish you well. You're off to a great start, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your impressive design projects!

Bye for now,
Bill @ Affordable Accoutrements

Melissa Miller said...

I just ordered some mono towels in Ivory!

Thanks again Kathysue! :)