home about me our home

Friday, January 8, 2010

"SALE ALERT"

I interrupt this day with a "Sale Alert", Neiman Marcus is having their Pink Sale and every few years I take advantage of the sale and replenish my towel supply. I am a white towel kind of girl, always have been and always will be, What is so wonderful about this sale is you can get them monogrammed, I have priced having individual towels monogrammed and my monogrammer charges $6 just for the monogram. I love the quality of these towels and they  hold up beautifully.  I am asked all the time how do I keep my towels so white, I have found that my liquid detergent and Oxy together works really well and they stay bright and fresh. Hope you can take advantage of this "Sale Alert" with the addition of Free Shipping it is a hard one to pass up.
Enjoy The Process of finding a Bargain
Kathysue
In the future I hope to be offering more Sale Alerts so stay tuned.

14 comments:

Lynette said...

Welcome Kathysue! I just got word from Marty that you're here - can't wait to see how your blog develops for all of us!

Thanks for the tip - I'll have to come back tonight and browse around - right now - it is quitting time for me!

Blondie's Journal said...

Thanks for the sales alert. We just finished our master bath and so I headed straight to Neiman Marcus and ordered the monogrammed towels!! Such a fabulous deal!! Thanks, Kathysue and thanks Marty for sending me over!! :-)

xoxo
Jane

Melissa Miller said...

Thank you! I do need some new towels and I love monogams as well. Sounds perfect! :)

The Pleasures of Homemaking said...

Hi Kathysue! I came over from Marty's. Thanks for the tip. I love anything monogrammed!

Manuela

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

Loved to see you in blogland! I can't wait to look around a bit. Thanks

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Kahty Sue, I dropped over from Kat's blog, and I wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed reading yours! I'm so glad you've joined the blogging community. WELCOME!

XO,

Sheila (who is officially on a blog break as of tonight!) ;-)

Unknown said...

Welcome to the World of Blog. I haven't even made it my first year yet, but how amazing. Your site looks great and yeah for the NM sale.
Happy Twirls

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Great to have you here in Blogland. Marty is telling us all about you, so I thought I'd come over and check out your blog. I like what I see.
You are going to be very popular.

I'm signing up to follow you. Come over and visit me sometime too.

The Muse said...

SALE ALERTs???
Ah you are after this Muse's heart!

Kathysue said...

I think we all love a good sale, don't we!

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Ohhh my goodness...I just seen on Marty's blog that you joined Blogland, my friend!!! I was just so excited and couldn't get over here fast enough! Hehe! Welcome...welcome...WELCOME!!! Lot's of big hugs and bloggy kisses too!!!

Well Darlin'...I'm just about ready for dinner and have to go but I promise to return! I want to read every word and see every photo, my dear lady!!! Ohhh...I'm just sooo excited!!!

I'll be back...
Warmest wishes and blessings, my friend!

Chari @Happy To Design

santamaker said...

Hey Kathy Sue, great to see you in the bloggasphere! Can't wait to see your gorgeous home again!

xinex said...

Thanks, KathySue! Heading right over...Christine

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Just jumped over from Emptynester. Welcome to blogland. I'm looking forward to reading all of your fab design ideas.