IMPORTANT NOTICE

If you have not been receiving my blog via Feedburner may I suggest that you sign up to BLOGLOVIN' on my sidebar.

Apparently no one has received any email post since April.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

BLOGLOVIN' is just another reader and you will receive my post in your email just like you did before with Feedbuner.

Thank you to all of you who cared enough to let me know you were missing my post!!

I love hearing from my readers and was beginning to wonder where you all were, now I know!!

See you on Bloglovin!!

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Party Is Over!


The party is over it was a big success. Everyone is healthy, happy and well fed so now it is time for a little of this ……….

untitled (468x286)
I might even do some of this………

6 (337x508)
Or this……..

5 (338x506)
I actually might do a little of this too…………..
7 (225x225)
So if you see me around blog land you will know that I will look something like this……….

8 (457x373)
How about YOU?

What will you be doing today?

Whatever you choose to do I hope that you are………

“Enjoying the Process”


 
 

11 comments:

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

One thing we are doing..Friday we are going to see Les Mis. Can't wait! We saw it on Broadway and a few times "on the road".....can't wait to see Hollywood's version.

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

I never got dressed today until after 1 p.m. We were under a blizzard warning until just about a half hour ago so it was a good day to stay in. I did a little of this and that and then a whole lot of nothing!

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

I am right there with you Kathysue! It was a great day to be comfy and cozy at home! Jane

The enchanted home said...

Well...first glad to hear it was a success as was mine, it was a wonderful day. Supposed to go see Le Mis tonight but a nasty storm is keeping us in and surprisingly I don't' mind! I have loved getting into my pjs early, feasting on all the leftovers and watching The Notebook and Its Complicated, two movies that never get old.....it was a really relaxing day, oh and I must add..playing nurse to my sick hubby and you know what THAT'S like! Cheers to a great new year!

Carol@HouseandHomeDefined.com said...

Merry Christmas, Kathysue, and all best wishes for a Happy New Year, too. I always enjoy reading you. :)

Ivy Lane said...

I might be wrapped up like a pretzel while "practicing" my yoga.....

Hope you're rested and refreshed for the weekend ahead!

michele said...

another pj day for me here as i try to recover from this respiratory thing. i think i slept 20 hours yesterday!

smiles to you.

michele

Sarah said...

I'll be doing a lot of that too! It's cold here so we are snuggled in by a cozy fire, laptop in hand. ;-)
Happy New Year! ~ Sarah

Merlin said...

KathySue...if you enjoy "Cirque du Soleil"...the movie in 3-D we watched today was just enchanting. franki

My Crafty Home Life said...

Hi Kathysue, I have napped, watched Netflix movies and wasted a ton of time on Pinterest. I am fully enjoying my in between time.

John said...

Aw Kathy, today is a church then workout followed by a nutritious (aka no sweets) dinner at Sweet Tomatoes and vowing to never look at a dessert again -- at least until New Year's Eve!
Happy New Year to you, Doug, and the rest of your clan.