home about me our home

Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Favorite Christmas Ideas For The Week

   

If you haven’t noticed yet, I am crazy about this time of year. I feel like a little kid, and being able to decorate is a Christmas present to me.

I thought I would show you some of my favorites I found this week.

Of course it has to do with CHRISTMAS!……..

Shall we start at the entrance?…..


When I see something like this it really makes me wish we had snow in California!


I am really into stars this year. I love the organic feel of this star.


This has been around for awhile, but I think it deserves to be seen again. 

Take the top off of your ornament, hot glue it on a mirror round and use the opening to place flowers and,it becomes a mini a vase. 

I like the idea of doing this for a name place card at each tablesetting.


This is so simple! That is what I love about it. Anyone could do this at home with things they already have on hand.


Little brush trees placed in old door knobs as a stand. ADORABLE!!


Glam up your votive with a sparkly buckle and satin ribbon.


By twisting red and white pipe cleaners you get a candy cane look. LOVE!!



How perfect for your Christmas kitchen!!


I haven’t priced toothpicks lately, but I think this is so pretty and older kiddos could help make these!

These are just a few ideas! If you would like to see more of what is inspiring me this year, go to my Pinterest board for Christmas HERE!!

I need to check out my gift wrapping board because today is gift wrapping day!!

♫♪
Fa-La-Laing as the day goes by and I am……..

“Enjoying the Process!”

 

11 comments:

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

Beautiful ideas! I too feel the same way about Christmas, it makes me so happy!

Have a beautiful day, Elizabeth

Fabulously French said...

Love all the ideas and I love Christmas....

Happy decorating!

Leeann

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Fantastic ideas!!...Love them all!!..yes, it is "The most wonderful time of the year"...

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Great ideas, Kathysue! Love those Mason jar luminaries! Hugs...Debbie

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Great ideas, Kathysue. I especially want to tr the bottle washer trees n the doorknobs and the toothpicks!
Teresa
xoxo

Merlin said...

I did the ornaments on bobeches at each table setting last year..I just filled them part way with water instead of gluing - even did the green mums. franki

Melinda said...

Loving all your wonderful Christmas inspiration, and pinning madly. Thanks for continually coming up with lovely ideas.

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Great ideas Kathysue....Love the meaning of Christmas. A time to celebrate a birth and new beginnings.

Linda in AZ * said...

*** PRETTY POSTIONG, girlfriend!!! Computer won't let me get to "Send a new e-mail", SOOO, MUST TELL you here, at 7:38 P.M. tonight (Sunday), OKL has some PLACEMATS (some w/pretty pears) w/ GREEN STRIPES just like your wallpaper~~~ DARLING!!! (SOOOOO "YOU"!!!) You may want to go on over!!!

XO,
Linda

Lori @ Lori May Interiors said...

Wow, love the toothpicks, but that may require more patience than I possess at the moment!

Unknown said...

The star is great. It's not too catchy and looks really stylish. I want to steal the idea.