IMPORTANT NOTICE

If you have not been receiving my blog via Feedburner may I suggest that you sign up to BLOGLOVIN' on my sidebar.

Apparently no one has received any email post since April.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

BLOGLOVIN' is just another reader and you will receive my post in your email just like you did before with Feedbuner.

Thank you to all of you who cared enough to let me know you were missing my post!!

I love hearing from my readers and was beginning to wonder where you all were, now I know!!

See you on Bloglovin!!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

12 Stocking Stuffers For Adults

 

Yesterday’s post was all about stocking stuffers for the youngsters. 

Today, let’s talk about the 
adult-kids!!

I think that adults can be more of a challenge when it comes to filling their Christmas Sock, don't you?

As I told you yesterday my adult-children love their socks. My MIL use to make our socks, and we all loved them. I continued the tradition with my own kids.

Shall we start with the actual Christmas sock….


How about a monogram to hang with their sock? Love this idea and it is only $10.



If you have wine drinkers in your family the Cork-Cicile would be a welcomed sight in their sock.




Salt from all around the world.



Cucumber chai eye mask.




A dozen napkin rings sold at Crate & Barrel for $9.95.


A Staple free stapler. I can not tell you how many times I could have used this in the past.

Glitter makes everything  better, even practical items.

Jack Black lip balm.




Designer band-aids.



$7.29! A battery with a USB plug on it that fits in your purse or pocket for charging your phone when you aren't around any outlets for a long time (camping/beach/shopping etc)



Rock Soap, love the novelty of this.




A lot of This-and-That’s!! Fun part it is stuff that none of us would probably buy for ourselves. Now, that is the fun part of getting a gift!!

Whatever you are doing these last days before Christmas day I hope you are.......

"Enjoying The Process!" 
 
More Ideas HERE!

 

6 comments:

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

Fun, fun stuffers!

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

GREAT ideas!!! - love ur picks!

Leslie said...

Such a great list! I like the chai eye covers, the rock soap, and the monogram .. love it!

Linda Hartong said...

I love your last two posts. Some wonderful ideas.

Victoria said...

Great suggestions, Kathysue. I love the portable phone charger.
Best...Victoria

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hmmm...I am thinking I may need to stuff my own stocking with that cucumber eye mask! Great ideas, Kathysue!...hugs...Debbie