home about me our home

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

12 Stocking Stuffers For Adults

 

Yesterday’s post was all about stocking stuffers for the youngsters. 

Today, let’s talk about the 
adult-kids!!

I think that adults can be more of a challenge when it comes to filling their Christmas Sock, don't you?

As I told you yesterday my adult-children love their socks. My MIL use to make our socks, and we all loved them. I continued the tradition with my own kids.

Shall we start with the actual Christmas sock….


How about a monogram to hang with their sock? Love this idea and it is only $10.



If you have wine drinkers in your family the Cork-Cicile would be a welcomed sight in their sock.




Salt from all around the world.



Cucumber chai eye mask.




A dozen napkin rings sold at Crate & Barrel for $9.95.


A Staple free stapler. I can not tell you how many times I could have used this in the past.

Glitter makes everything  better, even practical items.

Jack Black lip balm.




Designer band-aids.



$7.29! A battery with a USB plug on it that fits in your purse or pocket for charging your phone when you aren't around any outlets for a long time (camping/beach/shopping etc)



Rock Soap, love the novelty of this.




A lot of This-and-That’s!! Fun part it is stuff that none of us would probably buy for ourselves. Now, that is the fun part of getting a gift!!

Whatever you are doing these last days before Christmas day I hope you are.......

"Enjoying The Process!" 
 
More Ideas HERE!

 

6 comments:

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

Fun, fun stuffers!

Unknown said...

GREAT ideas!!! - love ur picks!

Leslie said...

Such a great list! I like the chai eye covers, the rock soap, and the monogram .. love it!

Linda Hartong said...

I love your last two posts. Some wonderful ideas.

Victoria said...

Great suggestions, Kathysue. I love the portable phone charger.
Best...Victoria

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hmmm...I am thinking I may need to stuff my own stocking with that cucumber eye mask! Great ideas, Kathysue!...hugs...Debbie