home about me our home

Friday, October 28, 2011

Five For Fall!




Happy Friday everyone!!! Today I am doing a guest post over at Katie’s blog, Party Resources!


Katie does a wonderful series on, “ Five for Fall,” and today I will be sharing my five favorite elements I like to have for entertaining in the cool, crisp months of Fall. 

There are certain things I like to have on hand at all times. I bet some of you like the same things that I do………




Join me over at Katy’s, and we can pretend together that we are having a cup of something nice and hot to warm us up …………






I will also have other things to make your Fall entertaining easier and more fun!!

So come and join me ……….





header (800x254)
(just click on this header and it will be a quick little trip for you! Enjoy the ride!)

Kathysue is :

"Enjoying the Process" Of:
Getting ready for some Fall entertaining!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Kate.... off to visit you now! xo

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Today in South Texas it is autumn!! Football tonight will be amazing...love the thoughts of the season..I just walked through a brisk wind with my Pumpkin Spice Latte and I am feeling the season!!

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

I'm going there to take a look, for sure!

Gorgeous images, Kathysue! We live in the Atlantic Canada, which is well-known for its Fall Foliage. It's a really special time of the year.

Wishing you a very blessed weekend, sweetie.

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Party Resources said...

Kathysue - Thank you for the great guest post! xx

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Oh, our trees are beginning to look like these, that first photo is stunning! Janell

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

HOLY COW are those pictures fabulous or WHAT!!!!!

Kathysue dearest, thank you for coming by! Yep, I am doing Etsy...scary, you know, with a full-time teaching job, but it is fun!!!

That first picture reminds me of when I lived in Boston..those were the days. Anita

Shauna@Satori Design for Living said...

First time visiting your blog. Love the photos you posted. I'll head over to check out your guest blog.

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

Great images...I'm in love with Fall. I'll have to pop over and see the rest. Have a great weekend. Mona

Marcus Design said...

ooohh, I love your fall images too Kathysue!!! So fantastic and colorful. Will head over now to see more :) Happy weekend!
Nancy xo

Bring Pretty Back said...

On my way Kathysue!

Beautifully Seaside // Formerly Chic Coastal Living said...

Great round up! happy fall!