home about me our home

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sale ALERT!!



When I take advantage of a good sale I like to pass it along to my readers. I recently ordered two new pillows for my back yard patio chairs. I found a great deal on pillows at Ballard.

You all know how much I love monogrammed anything(I think I am really a Southern Belle at heart)
Ballard has their basic pillows and basic pillow covers on sale at a great price with free monogramming that normally cost $6.00.

Check it out!......





The prices vary according to the size but I got a 12"X20" white twill with a black monogram for $8.99 for the pillow cover. The pillows start at $14.99. They are wonderful quality and at that price I don't think it can get any better!!

Go HERE to there website and check it out!!

"Enjoy The Process!" Of:

Taking Advantage of A Great Sale at


18 comments:

helen tilston said...

Thank you Kathysue for telling us. Like you said, it is an excellent deal. How kind of you to share
Wishing you a wonderous week.
Helenxx

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Thanks, girlfriend!! Love your new blog design. So crisp.

Tote said...

I will check them out.
I love your new header! So nice.

Susan

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Great price and the pillows will be beautiful in your yard. Can't wait to see pics. Hugs, Marty

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Thanks Kathysue! A girl can never have too many pillows!

hugs
Sissie

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

THANK YOU for the heads up!!!! That IS a great price and for good quality, what more can you ask! XO, Pinky

Stacy CUrran said...

I actualy need one small pillow for my bed...thanks for the tip about the sale!
Stacy

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

Thanks for the heads up. Ballard has great sales.

Unknown said...

Oh, I love them. I am off to order two for my front porch. I LOVE the new blog header my dear.

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

I love Ballard too and I love monograms too. I think you definitely qualify as a Southern Belle.:o) Blessings for a wonderful week!

Karen said...

Great price! I have a camel colored monogrammed pillow from Ballard and the quality is very good.

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Thanks Kathysue, great price and I also love anything monogrammed.

Shelly@ConfettiStyle said...

Thanks for alerting me to the sale. After all, a girl can never have to many beautiful pillows.

Splendid Sass said...

You must have read my mind, Kathysue!
Headed ove rnow.
I hope that your week is off to a great start!
Teresa
xoxo

My Galveston Cottage said...

A girl after my own heart! Love the pillows. I tell ya, they can get soooo costly. Good eye. Good timing.

Blooming Rose Musings said...

I love pillows too! Thanks for the great alert...I'm heading over there now.
I love your new header. Very sophisticated!

A Room For Everyone said...

Ah, your American stores...we just don't have the population to support all those wonderful retailers here in Australia. Gorgeous pillow covers. Rachaelx

The enchanted home said...

Thats a steal! Thanks for the heads up I am going to be visiting them today, and what prices!!