home about me our home

Sunday, July 17, 2011

SALE ALERT!!

   



I  have not done a sale alert in quite awhile, but it is that time of year again!!

Neiman Marcus is having their “Last Call Sale” of their Ralph Lauren towels. I order my towels every couple of years when they are on sale.

NM-3BS7_mt
I love the quality of the towels and the fact that I can get them monogrammed.

I always get the white towels with the ivory monogram.
I wanted to make all my readers aware of this great sale.

Where else can you get great quality of towels with a monogram for $11.49 each!!! Be sure and use the free shipping code of JulyFS!!!

Go HERE to order your towels!!

Let me know if you get some new towels!!! I am such a shopping enabler!!
Kathysue

1 comment:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Thanks Kathysue,
I'm going to order some for our bath. I was just thinking of buying some the other day!

hugs
Sissie