home about me our home

Monday, May 2, 2011

You Have To See This!!

You all know that I don’t advertise or have sponsors on my blog, right?!
If you see something on my blog that I am promoting it is because I love it and highly recommend it.

Today I am doing that with a new online magazine called, “The House of Fifty.”

The founder of this on-line magazine is Janell Beals! She is an amazing and talented lady that also has the blog, Isabella and Max Rooms.

This new online magazine is full of wonderful advice and articles as well as being chock full of gorgeous images and resources. I found it to be an easy read and full of  inspiration. I had to mention it on my blog so you did not miss out! You have to go and see if for yourself!!

Go and take a look , just click HERE!!


house of fifty (543x688)
Be sure and subscribe so you won’t miss out on the upcoming Fall issue.

Enjoy the Process” Of:

Finding new and inspiring resources online!!

Kathysue

15 comments:

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

OOOOOH! What fun, Kathysue! I LOVE the Provencal farm house look...that bedroom!...gorgeous! Happy week, my friend! :-)...hugs...Debbie

Crystal @ Ordinary Days said...

Thanks for sharing! I will have to check it out. :) ~Crystal

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Thanks Kathysue, for featuring House of Fifty on your blog today! We are honored! It has been such a rewarding venture to work on and happily busy on number 2!

Janell

Privet and Holly said...

Lots of my faces in
there!! And I love that
J wouldn't take the
bias against her age
sitting down. We can
all take a page from her
book....er...magazine!
xx Suzanne

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

Woohoo!!! Thanks for featuring the magazine today! You are such a sweet blogging friend:-)

And like Janell mentioned, we are already working on issue two!

Unknown said...

The magazine is just beautiful isn't it!!! Great feature. Janell is one impressive lady!

Low Tide High Style said...

I thought it was a great read too! Thanks for the reminder to go back and take a second look!!

Kat :)

designchic said...

Isn't it wonderful, Kathysue. I just loved pouring over every page!!

Unknown said...

So exciting to have watched her start this! So nice of you to post it ;)

MaroDe said...

Sounds wonderful, thank you for bringing it to my attention! Nice blog too!

Kellie Collis said...

The space looks fabulous! Loving the chest! Have a delightful day, Kellie xx

Maria Killam said...

I saw it and it was great - so many of these popping up these days, must be some good money to be made!
x
maria

quintessence said...

I just loved it - so many wonderful features!!

Lori @ Lori May Interiors said...

Definitely my favorite new online mag! Can't wait for the next issue!

Marcus Design said...

Yes, I flipped through and really loved it! It's another hit in my mind, I love all of this inspiration!!
Nancy xo