I reassured her that she had not missed anything yet. I am still working on the final phase.
Here is what is left to do or to decide on:
- Paint for the letter “P”, yes dear friends the “P” still has not been painted.
- Molding to go around the window.
- Hang curtain.
- Caulk and touch-up paint.
- Add something to the baskets (it’s a secret)
- Tweak shelves.
- Visit the idea of an area rug after everything is in place.
- Look at possibilities for one more element for the walls.
- Fine one more set of storage bins for the shelves.
I had purchased dark turquoise pails for toy storage but they just did not look right to me. I know that they looked good, but they just were not quite right. You know how something just feels off and you can’t quite put your finger on it. That is how the pails were sitting with me, just off. I am now experimenting with different colors and types of storage bins.
I can only show you this much because I don’t want to reveal too much right now. You can see they actually look good, but when I looked into the room that is all I saw, not all the other elements that are marrying well to each other.
Below is an image of the fabrics, paint and the turquoise pails just to give you the rest of the puzzle pieces. The wall color is Lemon Grass by Martha Stewart.
So my dear readers that is my update on where we are at as of today in the playroom. I am looking on-line today for some storage options, wish me luck!!!
“Enjoy The Process” Of:
Making progress on a project around the house.