home about me our home

Monday, December 20, 2010

Look What I Just Ordered!!

1 zhush (400x400)
I was so excited when I saw these great looking cocktail napkins over at Sue’s on-line store, Zhush.com!! I ordered two sets.

The napkins are 5 in. square and they have black numbers on them!!! You know how I love a black number or letter.

They come 6 in a package for only $15. If you order before the 21st you can get free shipping with the shipping code, Freeshipz.

I know Christmas is not over yet, but we all know what is NEXT!!!

Happy New Year’s celebrations!
These napkins would be a great hit at any party.

I suggest you run don’t walk over to Sue’s and order these!!!
Good Luck!! I hope she still has some for you.

Kathysue

BTW:

For more party planning ideas be sure and visit
Party Resources for my guest post there today!!! 

 Kate has a wonderful series of different bloggers party hosting ideas. Be sure to  read some of the other ideas from fellow bloggers.

 There are some really great tips there!!!

You can click here or go to the top of my sidebar to blog hop over there!!

10 comments:

Jules said...

I do like them on the wine bottles...maybe that will remind some of my guests just how much they have drunk...before they try to get in their cars!!!!!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Kathysue, those will be perfect in your home. Want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

La Dolfina said...

Those are great cocktail napkins and so you Miss Kathysue!!!
I commented on your guest post over at Party Resources. As always, great tips!!!
Much Love on a Monday!!!
XO

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for this lovely shout out Kathysue! Off to visit you at Party Resources!
XX
Sue

vignette design said...

Hi Kathysue,
I need those napkins! I actually have some similar dinner napkins from Pottery Barn. Love the numbers too. They will be perfect for NYE. I better order them asap! ~Delores

Mary Ann Pickett said...

These would be a great for my friend (or me) who has a black and white living room! Where does your BF live on the water? Our house is just a couple houses from the water...wish we had the water view though.
Mary Ann

Splendid Sass said...

Love, love the cocktail napkins!
have a great afternoon.
Teresa

Party Resources said...

Thank you so much for the great guest post. Merry Christmas to you and yours! Best, Kate

quintessence said...

Love the cocktail napkins - Sue has such great things. And I'll have to head on over to Kate at Party Resources. I also did a guest post there recently - it was so much fun!!

Blooming Rose Musings said...

I just commented over at Party Resources. You are always a wealth of wonderful information. I love these napkins. I believe right now you have your grandchildren visiting...and you are baking up a storm of cookies. Enjoy!