- Maize yellow
- Spring greens
- Porcelain blues
- Watermelon pinks
- Black and white
I think of the colors of fall that I do enjoy, the textures and the elements that I enjoy. Then I make a list!!!
- Wooden bowls
- Wooden turned candlesticks
- Wooden cutting boards
- Clear apothecary jars filled with beans in black, white and split peas for my pop of green.
- Pomegranates with their wonderful pinky red color
- Eucalyptus wreaths or leaves for the soft green
- Cream colored candles
- Basil colored candles
- Black silhouettes
- Crisp red and green apples
- Brass candlesticks that glow
- Pumpkins and gourds in white and greens
- Touches of cheetah print in pillows or throws
- Black lampshades in place of my crisp white shades
- Mums in white, purples and golden yellow
- Clay pots
- Artwork with black backgrounds or black frames
- Textural baskets
- Bakelite silverware
- Nuts and acorns
- Branches in vases
- Leaf prints
What would you put on your list?
“Enjoy the Process” Of:
Thinking of Fall elements to bring into your home!