After looking at a particularly stunning or unusual room do you ever find yourself saying,”I wish I were brave enough to do that!?” I do, all the time. I have a few things that I could put on a list
- I wish I could paint a rooms walls all black.
- I would love to have a room full of fanciful colors.
- I love the look of all black moldings and door frames.
- Oh! to have a room done in all white furniture.
- Wouldn’t it be fun to do a brightly colored contemporary room?
- I would love a pink and feminine room.
- I am almost sure black and white awnings would look amazing on my house(I actually think I am almost brave enough to do this.)
- A tented playroom.
All White Room
Pink and feminine
Material Girl blog
Black and white striped awnings
What would you like to be brave enough to do in your home?
“Enjoy the Process” Of: Doing something in your home that is out of your comfort zone.