home about me our home

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!



I think we have all been raised to celebrate events by certain dates or when we reach a certain number. Remember the dreaded big 30? When I started this blog I seriously had no idea what I was doing. I thought long and hard berfore starting this new journey in my life. I had read many wonderful blogs over the last year and they brought so much enjoyment to my day. I actually started thinking maybe I could do this.  Finally I did it!! That alone was a celebration of sorts.

After I started writing my first post I realized I really enjoy the writing process. The ideas came, the words were typed, and before I knew it people were actually reading it.  I am still amazed at all of you generous readers out there. I have felt so welcomed and to think someone is even reading what I write is just beyond my comprehension on some days.

Well today was one of those number days. I now have 100 Loyal Readers!! This blows my mind.  When I think of each of you sitting at your computers and reading what I have written and I realize you are all in different parts of the country or the world it is just amazing to me.

I cannot thank each of you enough for continuing to come back and read what I have to say. I will continue to write about what is on my mind for the day. Never claiming to be an expert, just a lady with a thought or two on the subject. I hope to keep it fun and interesting or at least thought provoking. I have enjoyed the process of design over the years and I want others to be able to, "Enjoy the Process" as much as I have. I want to Thank each and everyone of you for coming back for more of what I have to say.

Today I would like to say THANK YOU!!







I hope you continue to:  "Enjoy the Process"  of: Reading my blog!

Kathysue

25 comments:

La Dolfina said...

YOU ARE WELCOME!!
It's been great having you in blogland, it's where you belong!
Here's to the next 100!
XOX

Jeanette said...

Kathysue, you are the one who deserves the biggest Thank You for continuing to write and share your ideas with us. I am only a reader of blogs and am continuously amazed at how generous you and all the rest of your blogging peers are. All I have to do is turn on the computer and read and look. For free. Every day. Amazing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Happy Valentines Day, my dear friend! Hugs, Jeanette

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Kathysue, I am so glad you listened to all of us urging you to do a blog. It is so wonderful to read all of your posts and learn from your God given gift. You are always so relevant. Love you and congrats on the first 100 followers. Hugs, Marty

Tricia said...

YAHOO~ great for you Kathysue! Keep up the great, entertaining and inspiring posts. Here's too 100 more, and 100 more, and 100 more, etc.
Hugs~
T

Sue said...

I'm really glad to have met you through our blogs. I couldn't have said it better. I started mine the last week of August and had no idea if I would have any readers. It never crossed my mind I would meet friends. It is a special community, I'm glad you are a part of it.

Sue

Pat@BPM said...

You are welcome! I've certainly enjoyed visiting! Hope you continue for a long time!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

You are more than welcome. I can't wait to get to 100. That is great!! I love your posts.

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Congratulations Kathysue! Thank YOU for your wonderful blog. I enjoy it so much. laurie

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

You are welcome Kathysue! Your blog is a pleasure and a treat to read. Happy Valentine's Day! hugs ~lynne~

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

congrats!!! You will have 100 more before you know it. Happy Valentine's my sweet friend.

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

Thank you for giving us such a wonderful blog to read!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Linking is easy except I have to think about it first. I don't know how to get photos from other sites to my blog like you can. So we are even my friend. I just keep looking and pushing buttons and hope I don't blow up the computer. lol

Carolyn said...

Your Welcome!!!

Carolyn

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Kathysue,
You are so welcome. Your blog is always a joy and I love coming here to visit. Bloggers are a rare breed and we "get" each other. That's what makes us all so close.

hugs
Sissie

Cashon&Co said...

I'm so excited to be the 100th! I am enjoying all your posts. What a great 2010 so far, congrats!

Averill said...

You're welcome! You're a wonderful addition to the design blogosphere and I look forward to continuing this journey with you.

xinex said...

I do and I will enjoy the process for sure. I am so glad you decided to start blogging, KathySue. I should be the one to say "Thank you!"...Christine

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 100 followers! You have a great blog, and I'm sure your readership will only continue to increase. Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Melissa Miller said...

~Ah! Kathysue Congrats! I just adore your beautifully done blog my friend. I am so happy you started one. I have admired your design style clear back to the RMS days. Thank you for being you.

~Blessings, ~Melissa :)

Kellie Collis said...

Right back at you for visiting Ada & Darcy! xx

Paula Bee said...

You are welcome! This is a very sweet clever post---just like you! Congratulations on creating such a beautiful blog! With love,
Paula

vignette design said...

I was thrilled when I reached 100 also. Such a landmark! I'll always even remember who it was that was #100. Congratulations Kathysue, you are going to just keep growing--your blog is great!

Kat said...

Congratulations Kathysue! I'm so happy that you decided to take the plunge. I learn something new or interesting or just plain fun every day! Hugs, Kat

Foley said...

Thank you to you for starting such a beautiful blog!!
I love sitting back and looking at all the photos - going into a dream world as to the possibilities of changing a room or two!!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog....

Kathy :)