home about me our home

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Three Things That Inspired My Week

   




Ribbet Edit Inspiration in 3s

Here are my 3 things for this week.


1cb01db605388622fe3cbb35ebe4629b

Spray painting the handles of my scissor gold! Love this!! 

It just makes my scissors look pretty and I do love pretty things. Easy to do too!! Thank you Tiffany for the inspiration!!


95d4a7ae45dcaf513d22dde933d5b8f7
Simple yet stunning. Love the round mirror above the artwork. I am constantly drawn to this look so why don’t I just do it!? 

I already found the mirror…..

77b2b284f7b1393f9d7b498ff8c11dc8
West Elm for only $49!


3503eadad4b3ff2dc7a7608604297739
 via

A beautiful vignette for any table. So simple to replicate! Just another quick way to pretty-up your home!

What three things
have inspired you this week!?

 
 

7 comments:

La Vie Quotidienne said...

Surfacing the small ceiling in my powder room renovation with gold leaf; adding molding to the doors; and making a new cookie recipe. A bit of a mixed bag I would say!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Hi Kathysue,

I love your scissors. I would have to say that the thought of spring inspired me to get moving.

Merlin said...

Oooooh, a gold leafed ceiling...I LOVE THAT, too! franki

DecRenew Interiors said...

Now those scissors have inspired me to paint mine! LOVE!!!!

Ruthie

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Those branches have got me thinking.

SHERRY HART said...

Well...I love all three! And I need to get some branches quick!

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

I love all three, too! Thank you so much for featuring the scissors!