home about me our home

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Happy Thoughts

   

posetive thinking
In the past I have been accused of being Miss Susie Sunshine. Someone actually told me, “You have such a perfect life.”

Both are not true, but one thing is true…… My life is not perfect, but I have a perfect God.

It is all about attitude, and how we look at our life’s journey.

I have chosen to look at the positive side more than the negative side. I am not going to sit around and make my list of all the bad things that have happened in my life.

Let’s face it, it wasn’t fun to go through the negative things  in the first place, what will I accomplish by re-hashing it over, and over in my head?

If I choose to do that I am choosing to go down a dark hole, and once you go there it is hard to get out.

None of these things can be done without faith in what God has in store for my life, no matter what I am going through I have to remain faithful in knowing God has a plan.

Gods plan

I am not going to say I am always positive, or always joyful and happy, but that is what I try to be by the grace of God.


Joy in journey

So on this beautiful Sunday, shall we all try to do this……

think on these things

 
 

5 comments:

Elizabeth "Libby" Day said...

Wonderful, Kathysue, and thank you for showing us the God you serve. He is teaching me so many lessons right now, chief among which is to let go and let Him. Aren't we glad He does have a plan for us and we can trust Him? Thanks again for showing us the Sonshine in your heart and spirit today.

carolyn bradford said...

Oh, I so needed to see this! We just got home from Market in Atlanta as you know and the whole drive home we were saying how it just didn't' feel like a Sunday! We listened to some praise music but it still doesn't take the place of reading God's word. This was a huge blessing to me! And….I promise to sit down and catch up on all blogs and emails ASAP!!! Thank you for sharing this!

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Amen to that!

paperjunk-lc said...

What a good message...yes we all have a choice to make. Sense tomorrow is Monday I will do my best not to wish it away for Friday.
Thanks for sharing!

Linda Hartong said...

Always great to see a positive message.