IMPORTANT NOTICE

If you have not been receiving my blog via Feedburner may I suggest that you sign up to BLOGLOVIN' on my sidebar.

Apparently no one has received any email post since April.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

BLOGLOVIN' is just another reader and you will receive my post in your email just like you did before with Feedbuner.

Thank you to all of you who cared enough to let me know you were missing my post!!

I love hearing from my readers and was beginning to wonder where you all were, now I know!!

See you on Bloglovin!!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Quick Fix for “Spring!”

Spring is my favorite time of year!! My home’s color scheme is very spring-like all year long. Even though I have a spring-like color scheme in my home I still like to add pops of light and bright when the dreary days of winter leave.

I have found that adding color in my pillows is probably one of the least expensive, and most effective way to do that. It helps that I am also a self admitted “Pillow Addict!” That is a whole other show!!

While blog hopping the other day I ran upon a post that had some pillows from an Etsy seller that caught my eye. I thought if any of my readers are in need of a “POP” for their spring decor this would be the place to go.

They have all sizes, colors and designs for very reasonable prices. Here are just a few from Pillow-Throw-Decor………



This colorful Suzani at 18x18 is only $34



Bright yellow just sings Spring doesn’t it? You can purchase this here!



This pillow is called Berry Bright! What a perfect name and price at only $29 Here!!





This fun lime green pillow is only $19 Here



I love this hot pink Suzani and for only $19 what a great pop of color and design.


All of these fun colors and patterns just make me smile!! I hope this opens up new possibilities for Spring decor in your home!!

“Enjoy The Process” Of:

Adding pops of color and fun designs to your home for “Spring!”

Kathysue

11 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Beautiful colors...my home could use a touch of spring!!

laxsupermom said...

Beautiful pillows! I love the bright pops of color and so affordable, too! Thanks for sharing.

Mona Thompson said...

Wow! I need to check these out. Every print is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Mona

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Gorgeous. You know that I am definitley a pillow addict. I just keep finding such beautiful fabrics and I can't stop. Hope you're having a super day. Hugs, Marty

Anonymous said...

I love the colors...I want a day room someday with a blue sofa, light blue, and then some of the wild flower pillows you posted, then a white rattan chair with the pink and white pillow....and all white candles...when I get my own place again...I'm living with my dad right now...lol:)

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

kathy, these are so bright and happy looking. They would put a spot of sunshine in any room on a cloudy day, and we've had a lot of those lately.
hugs ~lynne~

Sally@DivineDistractions said...

Cheerful just like you! I have several of these fabrics in my collections, and I'd even pulled out the suzani to do some thing fun. Great minds think alike!

Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle said...

I too am a pillow addict and this post only fed my addiction.

quintessence said...

Charming!! I especially like the Suzani one and for these prices you could afford to like a few!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Those are all so pretty and colorful. I love pillows and have so many, but can always use more.

vignette design said...

Love these pillows, especially the first Suzani--it's beautiful!