home about me our home

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sunburst For Christmas????

I know, I know it is the Christmas season!!! So why am I showing you sunburst mirrors?  Just follow along you will see why in a few seconds!!!

6
Chestnuts roasting by an open fire!!!


8
Oh so pretty! Star of wonder star of light star………


7

4
Star of royal, beauty bright!!
5


9

I am about to tell you why I am showing you sunburst mirrors at Christmas time!!!!!

I got an email from a website that I love called Max and Chloe and this is what caught my eye! It is definitely  something I am putting on my Christmas list(if anyone is listening out there!)

max and chloe 2
I love this necklace!! The price is unbelievable for such a pretty piece.

I can see wearing this with a winter white outfit for Christmas!!

I told you it would be worth the wait and there was a reason I was showing you Sunburst mirrors afterall!!!!

Be sure and take a visit to Max and Chloe as they have some great gifts for under $50 and under $100.

Here are a couple  more pieces that caught my eye……


3m&C 40
This initial necklace by Diane Yang comes in different colors, but these are the two that I loved and these are under $50. What a great gift this would make for someone!! (me,me,me!)

I hope this gives you a couple of ideas for gifts and maybe a new resource for some fun and unusual designs in jewelry.

Enjoy the Process” Of:
Making your own Christmas wish list!
Remember.....


.......Keep humming
Tis’ the season to be jolly Fa-la-la-la-la  hmm, hmm, hmmm, hmm ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

KATHYSUE

9 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Oh, a beautiful sunburst mirror in gold would most certainly qualify as holiday decor in my book! Love the mirrors...and the necklace...you've shown!
Janell

Party Resources said...

I love the sunburst mirror. Always makes me think of my friend Erin of Elements of Style.

Hamptontoes said...

Starbursts are fabulous any season, whether hanging from a wall or as a fancy bauble! So funny you showed the initial necklaces. I just caught up with our jeweler and he was telling me that this season initials are back!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

So pretty, Kathysue! You always give us such good present-giving tips! lol Love your humming, too! Happy week!...hugs...Debbie

Carol@6WilsonBlog.com said...

I actually love the idea of a sunburst in Christmas decor!

Mona Thompson said...

I love sunburst mirrors and the jewelry is beautiful!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Kathysue,

Sunburst belong to any season and as long as certain things lift our spirits up; go for it!

Best wishes for your dreams coming true...

Mariette's Back to Basics

La Vie Quotidienne said...

I have always like these mirrors and I have never had a place in my house to put one...now a necklace, that's another thing!

Sally@DivineDistractions said...

I love a sunburst wherever you find it! Great necklace! Did you leave Doug a little hint??