What are seven things that you don’t know about me? This is a hard one for me to play. I tend to be a pretty private gal about my personal life and family in a public forum. It is hard to talk about ME without talking about the most important thing in my life and that is…….
- Marriage: The love of my life- my Hubby. It is funny, but I get tears in my eyes every time I think of him and how much I love him. I have known this man since I was 13 years old. My first date was when I was 16. I married him two years out of high school at 19. And, 40 years later, I still adore him. He is still my sweetheart and can make my heart pound a little harder when I see him. (Yes, if you did the math I am 59, but I am a really cool 59!.)
- Family: I have three gorgeous grown sons for whom I would do anything. My youngest son has gone back to school to get his degree. The two older boys are married to the most incredible women who are amazing Mothers to my three perfect and gorgeous grandchildren. They are my heart , they are my JOY!!
- Friends: Oh what can I say about my friends?! I am so fortunate to have a wonderful circle of lady friends that feel like family to me. I take pride in being a loyal friend. I do not take friendships lightly. They are precious to me
- Togetherness: Nothing gives me greater joy than to have all my kids and kiddo’s here and a good meal on the table. It really is the simple things in life that give me the most pleasure and it always involves people I love.
- Home: My home has to have open windows, lots of light, fresh flowers, music, lovely fragrance, candles. It is more important to me that my home “FEEL” a certain way than "LOOK" perfect. I like it to feel, relaxing, welcoming and peaceful
- Work: I have been a decorating consultant for over 30 yrs and I just recently retired. Well, at least physically I have retired- no more house calls. Let’s face it, we creative types never quit. The mind keeps turning and turning. I am enjoying helping family and friends with their decorating projects.
- Love of color: I am fascinated with color and love to choose colors for people’s homes. It is the one thing that I feel very confident in doing.