home about me our home

Thursday, February 11, 2010

SALE ALERT

Today's Sale Alert is a little different than what I usually do. Today I am going to show you a few pairs of shoes. I am always on the hunt for cute flats. Yes, flats! No heels here, unfortuantely. My life requires flats but not without style, thank you very much. Here are  three pairs that are on sale right now!! Time to buy some cute shoes!






Cobalt shoes are from Steve Madden found here Originally $69.95 now $34.98
Cobalt bedding is from designer Nate Berkus found here this is not on sale but it is a great deal for $99.95

Cheetah shoes are from Piperlime found here by Steve Madden Originally $110 for $79.99
Cheetah bedding found at Walmlart,yes you heard that right,you can find it here not on sale but a 6 -piece set for $69.98-$89.98

Now for the Valentine red shoes from Piperlime found here Originally$59 now $29.99
The felt rose pillow that so many of you loved can be found at Pier I here originally $39.95 now $29.96

This post was suppose to be all about shoes but I just had to add some decor just for fun. I would probably not use any of these items in my home but fun to look at none the less. Hope you enjoyed a little virtual shopping.

"Enjoy the Process" Of: Looking cute and being comfortable in "Flats"!

Kathysue


9 comments:

Tricia said...

Hi Kathysue~ isn't Piperlime the best?!!
I wear heels to work every day so I live in flats on the weekends.
Fun post.

Averill said...

I adore flats! Those cobalt blue ones are fantastic...so tempted.

xinex said...

cute shoes!I like the second one...Christine

Sue said...

I like flats too...my favorite-the cobalt blue.

Kathysue said...

Sue the cobalt ones are my favorites also. I think a great pop of color for Spring, I think I am in the mood for fun and happy colors.

Kat said...

Oh I love all of these! I don't do heels, but that doesn't mean I have to wear frumpy shoes. I adore the red ones, and I like the cheetah print better than the ones I found last year. Oh well... Kathy

Kathleen said...

I am not into shoes, but they are cute. I love the skirt post! Wonderful!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Kathysue, those sure are cute shoes. I love how you matched bedding to them. I love my flats, too. I do not do well in heels anymore.

A Gift Wrapped Life said...

I am after that red pillow......than back to the shoes. Only wear heels on the weekend now.....sigh