home about me our home

Thursday, January 28, 2010

"SALE ALERT"

From Ballard Designs catalog This light fixture sold for $139 and is now $79.99
My friend Terri from La Dolfina has done a post of her laundry room where she has this light fixture and when I saw this I fell in love with it.  I can see hanging an article of clothing straight from the dryer on that special little hook. Be sure and check her blog out here.

Another Ballard Designs darling! This wicker fixture sold for $129 and is now on Sale for $29.99
This is the bargain of the day!!

This light reminds me of a birdcage. I love the look of this, also from Ballard
This originally sold for $159-$189 Now it is on sale for $59.99-$69.99

One last sale item, this is from Grandin Road catalog . This Ikat bedding comes in a king including the pillows, it was $299 and now is on Clearance for $69.00

I hope some of you can take advantage of these great sale items.
"Enjoy the Process" Of: Getting a Good Deal
Kathysue

4 comments:

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Oh, I am so glad I don't have any place to put another light fixture in my house - these are some great deals. (You already talked me into buying the mini chandelier, but it doesn't have to be wired and hung from the ceiling, so I could find a spot for it). laurie

xinex said...

Oh I love these, KathySue, but I have been shopping for 2 days in a row so I am all shopped out....Christine

La Dolfina said...

Hi Kathysue,
Thanks so much for the shout out on my laundry room! I wish I could have waited until it was on sale :)
I love your sale alerts...keep em coming.
BTW~ I finally got my towels from NM with the monogram and their are gorgeous!! Thanks for helping me choose the right one :)
When we get together it will be my treat at Betty's!!!
XOX
Terri

Allie and Pattie said...

Now if they have that bedding in a twin size, my daughter will have her wish for her new room!