home about me our home

Sunday, January 3, 2010

I AM DIVING INTO BLOGLAND





In the beginning there was a blog, or at least the start of a blog. I am starting this journey with a little trepidation but also with excitement. I have been following blogs for over a year now and have been entertained and informed and inspired. I can only hope that my blog will do that for those that read it. We are starting a new year, and I for one am looking forward to a better and more productive year. I am a true believer in Life is what you make it, it is all about choices. In decorating my own home I have found choices in ones home can truly affect how one feels about life. I have so enjoyed my journey in Design and  I hope this blog will continue to be a creative outlet for me and a fun read for those that choose to follow it.
I plan to "Enjoy The Process" and I hope you do too.
Kathysue

9 comments:

Kat said...

Hip, hip, hurrah!!! I knew you could do it, I can't wait to see this blog blossom! Hugs, Kat

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Welcome! So glad you are joining us in Blogland! Blogland just got a lot brighter! :-)

cotedetexas said...

congratulatons and enjoy!
it's about time you joined the blogging world!
you're going to be GREAT at it!!!!

Joni

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Welcome Kathysue...I'm so glad to see another Calif gal here in blogland and I so remember you from RMS and our Chat room...Stop by some time and see me...Many blessings to you on your journey...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Barb @ The Everyday Home said...

Well, its about time Missy. :-D You will love Blogland and Blogland will love you. Now we can all share and see your beautiful designs and gain from your expertise. Have fun! hugs, barb

LuLo Designs/Blue Eyed Tango said...

Hi Kathysue! You may or may not remember me from RMS? So glad to see you here with a blog and such a beautiful one with loads of information and inspiration! I just want to say thank you for sharing your knowledge with others! Welcome! Luanne

KD said...

KathySue, thanks for inviting me on over. Much luck in this new adventure!
www.SouthernWhimsy.com

Anonymous said...

I first saw you over at Joni's...so nice to meet you !!

We have a family blog and I keep saying I may start my own...never say never right ??

All the best to you...I just signed on as a follower of yours :)

Kathy :)
jokaj@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Hi KathySue, thank you for visiting my blog as well and leaving a comment. I see we started blogging same time :) but you are so much more ahead and experienced. Well done! I like yours a lot and just added you to my blogroll. All the best, Anna