home about me our home

Friday, January 15, 2010

Footloose and Fancy Free Friday!!

Today is Footloose and Fancy Free Friday!!  I thought I would show you some Really Fancy Showerheads.  I know it sounds like a strange thing to be fascinated with, but when I saw a picture of the first shower head, I got curious.  I went looking for other Fancy showerheads.  Here are a few that I found.  They are over the top but I am looking for FANCY and I found it!  For your viewing pleasure:



















I don't know about you, but I won't be buying any of these anytime soon.  Who comes up with these ideas?
I guess the FANCY people!!

"Enjoy the Process" of: Thinking about Fancy Things
Kathysue

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are WILD....

Kathy :)

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh my word Kathysue, I have never seen anything like these. I am with you, I don't think I will be buying any of these any time soon, but they really are different and for sure fancy. Hope you're having a great day. Hugs, Marty

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Strangest things I have ever seen for shower heads. Very unique to say the least, but I will just keep my old fashioned one.

Kat said...

Maybe Fancy Nancy designed these? They really are beautiful and unique, but my first thought was how on earth do you keep those things clean?? Fun to look at though! Hugs, Kat

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Whew, those are fancy shower heads. I'm with
mbkatc230, how do they keep them clean?

Renae said...

Oh WOW! That first one is just fab, but the others are fun too!
xx

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Loved the chandy one girl...how romantic to do a shower in with that one sighs...Hey come by and see me some time girl...the road runs both ways...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Sue said...

I can't afford them, but I have to say I love that second one!

Sue

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Kathysue, these are amazing! I've never seen anything like them. I'm so glad that you are blogging now, so you can show me what's out there that I don't know about! laurie

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Ohhh! Love the chandelier in the shower! Now if I can just find toile tiles...lol Happy weekend...hugs...Debbie